Trigonometry Series - Concepts and Formulas™
Periodicity and Trigonometric Graphs (TRG-CF3)
This sheet provides a comprehensive review of all of the most important topics, concepts and formulas covering the periodicity of trigonometric functions and trigonometric graphs. Each concept is explained in detail, with detailed illustrations. Unlike charts and notes, this Concepts and Formulas™ sheet answers questions about how to use the concepts - how to actually solve problems with them, it doesn't just list facts and formulas.
Click here to download. (Guaranteed to be virus free.)
Format: self-contained e-book 1.56 MB. Click here for registration (activation) information after purchase.
This e-book can only be read on the computer on which it was registered. Each purchase grants the license for use on only one computer.
- Sine and Cosine are circular or cyclic functions
- Selected values of the Sine and Cosine functions
- Periodic functions
- Fundamental cycles or Fundamental waves
- Wave Length
- Symmetries of the Sine and Cosine Functions
- Odd and Even trigonometric functions and their respective symmetries
- General Properties of Periodic Functions
- Extreme Values
- Horizontal translations
- Phase shift
- General Sine and Cosine Functions
- Vertical Translations
- How to Sketch the Graph of a General Sine or Cosine Function
- The Tangent and Cotangent Functions
- The Cosecant and Secant Functions
- Properties of the Six Trigonometric Functions
System requirements: Windows 95, 98, 98SE, 2000, NT, Me, XP or Vista; at least 256 MB of RAM (memory)
What are E-Sheets™?
Related Stuffed Sheets™:
Geometry Review Series:
Fundamental Definitions, Basic Figures and Properties (GRV-CF1)
Polygons, Circles - Parts and Properties (GRV-CF2)
Trigonometric Functions and Applications (TRG-CF2)
Curve Sketching Toolboxes™:
Trigonometric Functions (PCS-TB5)