Trigonometry Series - Concepts and Formulas™
Trigonometric Functions and Applications (TRG-CF2)
This sheet provides a comprehensive review of all of the most important topics, concepts and formulas covering trigonometric functions and applications. Each concept is explained in detail, with detailed illustrations. Unlike charts and notes, this Concepts and Formulas™ sheet answers questions about how to use the concepts - how to actually solve problems with them, it doesn't just list facts and formulas.
Click here to download. (Guaranteed to be virus free.)
Format: self-contained e-book 876 kB. Click here for registration (activation) information after purchase.
This e-book can only be read on the computer on which it was registered. Each purchase grants the license for use on only one computer.
- Types of Triangles
- Isosceles right triangles (45°-45°-90°)
- 30°-60°-90° triangles
- Coordinates of points on the unit circle at multiples of and
- Trigonometric functions
- Reference angles and Reference numbers
- Reciprocal trigonometric functions
- Pythagorean identities
- The definitions of the six basic trigonometric functions and their Pythagorean relationships
- Relationships between the Sine, Cosine and Tangent Functions
- Determining the Signs of Trigonometric Functions
- Manipulating Trigonometric Expressions
- Applications of Right Triangles
- Angles of inclination and depression
- Areas of triangles
System requirements: Windows 95, 98, 98SE, 2000, NT, Me, XP or Vista; at least 256 MB of RAM (memory)
What are E-Sheets™?
Related Stuffed Sheets™:
Geometry Review Series:
Fundamental Definitions, Basic Figures and Properties (GRV-CF1)
Polygons, Circles - Parts and Properties (GRV-CF2)