Basic Mathematics Series - Concepts and Formulas™ E-Sheets™ Percentages (BMS-CF6-E)
This sheet provides a comprehensive review of the interrelations between percents, fractions and decimals. Included are how to make conversions, apply percents to numbers and calculate interest. Unlike charts and notes, Concepts and Formulas™ E-Sheets™ answer questions about how to use the concepts - how to actually solve problems with
them, they don't just list facts and formulas.
Click here to download. (Guaranteed to be virus free.)
Format: self-contained e-book 716 kB. Click here for registration (activation) information after purchase.
- The meaning of percent
- How to convert decimals to percents
- How to convert fractions to percents
- How to convert percents to decimals
- How to convert percents to fractions
- Some common fractions and their percent and decimal equivalents
- How to find a percent of a number
- Some common percentages and quick ways to figure them
- How to find a number when a given percent of it is known
- How to calculate percentage increases and decreases
- Simple interest
- Compound interest
This e-book can only be read on the computer on which it was registered. Each purchase grants the license for use on only one computer.
System requirements: Windows 95, 98, 98SE, 2000, NT, Me, XP or Vista; at least 256 MB of RAM (memory)
What are E-Sheets™?
Related Stuffed Sheets™ and InSights™ e-books:
Operations on Fractions (BMS-CF3)
Operations on Decimals (BMS-CF5)
The Decimal System (BMS-EB1)
Prime and Composite Numbers (BMS-EB2)