Basic Mathematics Series - Concepts and Formulas™ E-Sheets™ Operations on Decimals (BMS-CF5-E)
This sheet covers all of the important ways to manipulate the various types of decimals. Included are how to add, subtract, multiply and divide as well exploring other relationships with fractions. Unlike charts and notes, Concepts and Formulas™ E-Sheets™ answer questions about how to use the concepts - how to actually solve problems with
them, they don't just list facts and formulas.
Click here to download. (Guaranteed to be virus free.)
Format: Self-contained e-book 640 kB. Click here for registration (activation) information after purchase.
- How to add simple decimals
- How to add whole numbers and complex decimals
- How to subtract simple decimals
- How to subtract whole numbers and complex decimals
- How to multiply simple decimals
- How to multiply whole numbers and complex decimals
- How to multiply a decimal by a power of ten
- How to divide one complex decimal by another
- How to write recurring decimals as fractions
This e-book can only be read on the computer on which it was registered. Each purchase grants the license for use on only one computer.
System requirements: Windows 95, 98, 98SE, 2000, NT, Me, XP or Vista; at least 256 MB of RAM (memory)
What are E-Sheets™?
Related Stuffed Sheets™ and InSights™ e-books:
Operations on Fractions (BMS-CF3)
The Decimal System (BMS-EB1)
Prime and Composite Numbers (BMS-EB2)