Basic Mathematics Series - Concepts and Formulas™ E-Sheets™ Operations on Fractions (BMS-CF3-E)
This sheet covers all of the important ways to manipulate fractions. Included are how to add, subtract, multiply and divide, make conversions to equivalents and size comparisons. Unlike charts and notes, Concepts and Formulas™ E-Sheets™ answer questions about how to use the concepts - how to actually solve problems with
them, they don't just list facts and formulas.
Click here to download. (Guaranteed to be virus free.)
Format: Self-contained e-book 471 kB. Click here for registration (activation) information after purchase.
- How to multiply a fraction by a whole number
- How to multiply a fraction by a fraction
- Compound fractions
- How to divide a fraction by a fraction
- How to find the missing number in a multiplication statement
- Common multiples
- Least Common Multiples (LCM)
- Common factors
- Common divisors
- Like fractions
- How to compare the sizes of two fractions
- Greatest Common Divisors (GCD)
- Highest Common Factors (HCF)
- How to find the Greatest Common Divisor of two numbers
- How to add like fractions
- How to add un-like fractions
- How to subtract like fractions
- How to subtract mixed numbers with like fraction parts
- How to subtract mixed numbers with un-like fraction parts
- A quick way to add or subtract fractions
- A quick way to add or subtract a fraction and a whole number
This e-book can only be read on the computer on which it was registered. Each purchase grants the license for use on only one computer.
System requirements: Windows 95, 98, 98SE, 2000, NT, Me, XP or Vista; at least 256 MB of RAM (memory)
What are E-Sheets™?
Related Stuffed Sheets™ and InSights™ e-books:
The Decimal System (BMS-EB1)
Prime and Composite Numbers (BMS-EB2)