Basic Mathematics Series - Concepts and Formulas™ E-Sheets™ Ratios, Proportions, Rates and Variations (BMS-CF7-E)
This sheet reviews some of the more advanced topics in Arithmetic: ratios, proportions, rates and variations. Unlike charts and notes, Concepts and Formulas™ E-Sheets™ answer questions about how to use the concepts - how to actually solve problems with
them, they don't just list facts and formulas.
Click here to download. (Guaranteed to be virus free.)
Format: self-contained e-book 595 kB. Click here for registration (activation) information after purchase.
- Meaning and parts of a ratio
- How to find the ratio between two fractions
- How to compare two or more ratios
- How to divide a number in a specific ratio
- Types of ratios
- Types of proportions
- How to solve a compound proportion
- Conversion factors
- Metric system-English system conversions
- English system-English system conversions
- Metric system-Metric system conversions
- Types of variations
This e-book can only be read on the computer on which it was registered. Each purchase grants the license for use on only one computer.
System requirements: Windows 95, 98, 98SE, 2000, NT, Me, XP or Vista; at least 256 MB of RAM (memory)
What are E-Sheets™?
Related Stuffed Sheets™ and InSights™ e-books:
Basic Mathematics Series:
Operations on Fractions (BMS-CF3)
The Decimal System (BMS-EB1)
Prime and Composite Numbers (BMS-EB2)
Ratios, Proportions and Rates (BMS-EB6)
Rational Functions 3 and Variations (ALG-CF28)